After much thought and consideration, I have determined I need another challenge. I am happy and content with my life with Bill, the boys and our fur children but I need something mentally stimulating. Something to challenge me, allow me to grow professionally and as a person.
So, I have begun the mission of starting a wedding event planning business. My dad and Bill both thought it was right up my alley (thanks Bill, for the kind encouragement). With all my years in banking and managing a sales team, I figure its time to take advantage of my skills. I love the details of planning, being organized and entertaining friends and family. I have already begun the process of writing the business plan, completed the financial projections, established the blog and now I need to talk to my partners. Photographers, florists, caterers, here I come!
But before I am knee deep in clients and vendor relationships, I need to establish a name for myself. Friends and family, put your thinking caps on. Your feedback is warmly welcomed.
My goal for this is all focused on the client. Allowing them to celebrate a wonderful day that's truly personal to them. It's a start of a marriage, that in my opinion, one that is blessed by God as He is the one that brought them together. But for me, its all in the details. Now, let the thinking begin!
I like the name you are using for this blog.
ReplyDeleteI tried to send you a comment last night but I couldn't get it to work. My suggestion was ... Weddings by Providence ...
but I still really like yours.
C Bannan