
Photo courtesy of WedPlan
I love attending bridal shows. I love seeing the vendors and all the ideas they have for the upcoming season. I'd say love is in the air.... This year, A White Dress Affair will participate in the Madison Winter Bridal Show sponsored by the Wedding Planner and Guide, slated for January 15 and 16, 2011, held at the Alliant Energy Center.
We are so looking forward to joining this fabulous group of vendors and seeing the beautiful gowns and sleek dresses. An extra special treat for one lucky bride and her groom is the giveaway package valued at $10,000+.
The prize package includes a few of the following: Tuxedo rentals from Nedrebo's Formal Wear, a Wedding Cake from Craig's Cake Shop, $1000 gift certicate from The Ultimate Spa & Salon. Custom Wedding Invitations from The Paper Deli, Limousine Package from Gallant Knight Limousine. PLUS, A White Dress Affair is giving away Day of Planning Services! We'll help you coordinate with all the vendors and we'll help make the introductions if you'd like. And, this is just a small portion of those participating, all I can say is WOW!
Feel free to email or call if you have further questions! Happy planning, we wish you the very best!
No comments:
Post a Comment