Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter wonderland photos


Are you having a spring or summer wedding? Have you thought of having your engagement photos taken in the winter? I know, I know... its cold outside, the snow is wet and dirty in places. But just think of what a beautiful backdrop clean, white snow is.



 
Aren't these the most romantic photos you have ever seen? Bill and I are having Karrn Frost take our photos next week in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am so excited!

Now to decide what to wear.  Forest green, red, burgandy. Mmm, warm earthy colors that will appear vibrant in your photos. Furry boots are a must have, yes, I know its trendy but oh so fun!



The most important tip I can give you is to have FUN, enjoy yourselves, forget the camera (and the cold) and play like a kid again. Dress warm, wear your hat and mittens and allow the talented photographer to get some great shots of you and your beloved. Build a snowman, make snow angels, hold each other close and tell him that you love him! Enjoy the season and each other.

If your still looking for a talented photographer, check the blog for Links we Love and you'll find several that do fabulous work. Or call us and we'll chat about your needs.


Photos courtesy of the web: #1, Carden Photography. #2, realphotography. #3, Title Nine. #4, Earth snowboots






No comments:

Post a Comment