Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Client Only Page

Most people don't like bringing up the subject of money, but me who comes from a banking background, isn't afraid to broach the subject.... Besides everyone needs to be paid for their services, right?

Every afternoon, I come home and work diligently on something for the business. Typically, when Bill comes home from work and I am sitting in the same spot as I was the day before, it seems my laptop is attached to my thighs. Anyway, today I discovered a way our clients could easily pay us online. Isn't technology a wonderful thing?

After we've received the signed event agreement, you will be provided access to our "client only page" so you can easily pay your bill. We have several payment options available. Currently, we are running a 10% discount promotion for those that pay in full within 30 days of signing the event agreement.  Cool huh?! I am hoping the site will be up and running by the beginning of November. Watch for more details. 

Toodles. Gotta find a way to get my legs unattached from this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment