I have a 4 year old niece who is a girly girl and I love her to pieces. Bill and I have asked her to be the flower girl in our wedding and she is very excited! You ask her what she wants to wear and she says pink and purple. Must be her favorite colors, mmm, not sure about that but ok. Alexandra and I have to come to terms with what she will wear but I have a feeling that when she puts on the pretty white taffeta dress, she won't care what color it is. She will think she is a princess and I have to say I am looking so forward to having her join me and my sister Kate on my special day. I was thinking too that she could get some funky shoes that come in pink and purple. Maybe that will satisfy her!
This photo is from last summer, can you tell I love her?! Regardless, she and I have lots of details to work out when I am home at Christmas time. I have narrowed down many things on the TO DO list but at the beginning it was definitely a work in progress. So much to think about....
Bill and I love biking and sailing. How do you combine those ideas for a wedding? And I wanted cerise pink. Cerise pink - what is that? Its a beautiful shade of dark pink, not fuschia and not red-ish pink but somewhere in between. I love gerbera daisy's and Bill's favorite color is orange. Uggg. How do you get all this to come together you ask? Well its all in the details. This is the part that I LOVE, taking initial concepts and bringing them to flourishing.
We've chosen some very beautiful and fun details with a little help from our florist friends at Flowers From Sky's the Limit in Petoskey . The other details, well they will be left as a surprise, but I can say its all coming together very nicely!
No comments:
Post a Comment