Monday, October 25, 2010

Etsy Finds

I love hunting through Etsy to see what creative goods I might find. Today, I happened across a few cool items...

San Jose Engraving (sjEngraving) is a home based workshop located in downtown San Jose, California. They are a husband and wife team - Joanne and Tony Cheng who specialize in custom engraving on natural rocks, glass and wood for all occasions. Love what they have done with these beautiful stones, they could easily be used for placecards for guests and serve as lovely favors. How beautiful and unique.

I have been looking for a cake topper that could be used to incorporate our theme... what do you think of these? Aren't they adorable?


Minnesota mom and QTIFF Cottage owner Tiffani Schreinerand enjoys working with all sorts of mediums. She has been working with polymer clay for over fifteen years and absolutely LOVES making little creatures - humans and animals! She puts her whole self into her work and gets carried away with tiny details. Can you tell? They are all custom made and designed specifically by you. Cool huh?! I think I might have to order one, and have Rusty and Fletcher included... what do you think?!  Check out Cake Toppers by Tiff today.

No comments:

Post a Comment