A name has been born and A White Dress Affair, LLC is now official. Miss awesomeness herself, Victoria Pater is assisting me with logo design and I couldn't be happier. Victoria was a referral from Aletha from Pearls Events, a West Michigan event planner, who thinks very highly of her as well. As a matter of fact, it just so happens they are sisters! mmm, coincidence you say?? Yes, Yes! But needless to say, I am meeting with Victoria next weekend when we are in Chicago and am so excited to meet her and see what creative ideas she has come up with.
It seems since I last posted, I have been quite busy because I am also in the process of creating a new website. It is just waiting for final revisions in order to make it go LIVE. And if I don't say so myself, I love it and am so pleased with it that I could burst. I can't wait to share it with you! So until then, as I think day and night about ways to market A White Dress Affair.... feel free to pass along to all your friends. I would be happy to meet them.
No comments:
Post a Comment