I have been trying the last few days to get my posting entries from my blog to post to A White Dress Affair facebook page. I would really prefer that my postings not post to my personal page. I mean, I don't mind but I'd really love it if they'd post to page I manage.....
I have looked in help and its been NO help. So, I added NetworkedBlogs to my facebook page and this will be a test to see if my entry will automatically post to the facebook page correctly.
Just curious, readers what blogs do you follow and why? I was never really a blog reader before but now I rather enjoy it! Hope you all have had a glorious weekend, I am off to feed my doggies and the grocery store is calling my name. Oh the joys of a busy stepmother, fiance, and wedding planner....
YAY it worked, check us out on facebook at A White Dress Affair!
ReplyDelete